The purpose of the insta challenge is to showcase what our club members get up to in and out of the water.
- all photo’s must be your own property, not from the internet
- Photo has to be dive related and can include:
- underwater shots
- must be of your activity, i.e. only submit photo’s of your own catch/cooking and not of your dive buddies
- When taking a photo of a catch be mindful to show respect to the animal including:
- remove the spear
- clean away any blood/sand/etc
- do not submit any photo’s that could bring the sport and/or the club into disrepute
Submission and Judging
submit photo’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “insta comp”. After reviewing the photo, if it does not break any of the rules, a committee member will add the photo to our instagram account. Once it has been uploaded you will be notified.
- There will not be multiple categories in the competition so all types of photo’s are in contention against each other.
- You can enter as many images as you want.
- The winner will be the image with the most likes by June 30th 2017.
*The GFD instagram account is open so ANYONE can vote on the images uploaded and every vote counts. Share the link with friends and colleagues to get as many likes as possible